HAPPY NEW YEAR! ;D
How time flies. A year had passed so fast. Many things also happened last year. A big fight which lasted about months with my girlfriends, my first ever broke up, my first SYF, a class which i dont even fancy, my crush, a new clique of friends, obs, the creation of backrow! Nice and bad things happen. I've changed. Circumstances changed me. But who cares?
2008, a year to be anticipate. (: Olympics, my last anti-drug competition, o lvls. But something totally changed my mood - 4/4. Blahh. I doubt it will be another good year anyway. The same anti social people, the same irritating bitches. ROAR. I just pray Lord that i will have good teachers to teach me that will allow me to have interest in studies. If another Lim Cui Fang ever stepped into my class, i totally can say goodbye to the subject. I really hope, no more Lim Cui Fang as well as Tan jj or even teachers with the same teaching style as them in my class ever!
Tomorrow, is the arrival of sec1s. Totally not looking forward to it. Aint every year the same? The only difference is that their character level dropped by year. I wonder how will the juniors be like.. But whatever! One more year in that school, and i'm going to be out. Im just worried about the standard for the dance juniors. Our dance future depends on them.. THEY BETTER BE GOOD.
Yesterday went countdown and steamboating with dawn, xinyi, yiwen, yingjing, zhuona, cy, nicholas, weilun, xhiwei, jinhao, ah meng! :D Had lotsa fun~ went clarke quay after the steamboat. They are all mad people. Im attacked by foam. Stupid weilun. We are suppose to attack other people TOGETHER, and he attacked me! SUCKAHHHHHH. Hahah! The indians are so high yesterday. We are more high than them. I LOVE THEM ALL! Thanks Dawn's dad, for sending me and cy home! ;D Greatly appreciated. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment